Print Configuration on GUI
Asianux 2.0 has improved the designs of the printer configuration tool to facilitate you to conduct print configuration and print tasks management in a more convenient and familiar way.
1. Add Printer Wizard: help user to add and configure a new printer.
2. Help you find the printer by browsing available printers and queues in the LAN. This function is active for TCP network/AppSocket, HP JetDirect, IPP and SMB network connections.
3. Manage print tasks: display such operations as printing job information and status, stop/start print queues, move print job in the queue to another printer, and cancel print queues, etc.
4. Print Preview: preview the file to be printed in the preview dialogue box.
5. Printer sharing: share local printer as Samba print server.
6. Provide special and pseudo-printer options: printing files to PDF, sending files as PDF attachment, printing to PostScript files and sending files as fax are allowed with the help of external programs.
1. Printer Configuration
-Local printer addition
-SMB shared printer addition
-Network printer addition
-Remote LPD queue addition
-IPP network printer addition
2. Printer Properties Setup
3. Printer Sharing Setup
4. Print Job Management
General User Guide